Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some Links


Well, for my next post here, I thought I would link to some of my other works.

The Title links to my website, and that is where I have been pouring most of my creative talent so far.

Next is my Deviantart profile at:
http://sleepingdragon80.deviantart.com
I am starting to put my favorite works here.

Check out my Youtube profile at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomness80
I suggest our random minds combined series for some weird stuff.

I will still put up some random things, one or two a day, but here is most of it if you're board.

And now for a thing I did. I will post a picture for now, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Its called Guardian Angel, and I did it a long while ago. Its not one of my best best, but I still love and adore it. It's at the top.

Well, thats all for now, but I hope you all enjoy the workings of my mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sweet picture (though I'm not sure about the theological stance, it does seem like Master Chief must have some one looking out for him.)

Anyway, cool blog. I'm gonna read it.