Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Time for Poetry

Well, I decided to post a few pieces of poetry for you all today. I hope you enjoy them!

Capturing magical Pink Bunnies

This one was inspired from a cake I did for a family get-together. I loved the cake soooo much, and it won the literary award in our contest, so I made a shaped poem about it. I also have created the fictional magical Pink Bunnies, and plan to use them in a story or something.

Pink Hares

Play Happily

Party Hardy

Point Helpfully

Pink Bunnies Hopping

Playfully making Happy

People jump very High.

Pink bunnies making Helpful

Powerful magical Herbs.

People come Hellishly

Pointing Hungrily

Picking all the Herbs.

Pink bunnies angrily Hopping,

Pointedly marching, conjuring Hell.

People Fighting, capturing Hares.

Peanuts luring, ensnaring Hares.

Pink bunnies still fight Hell.

Powerful bunnies fighting Hell,

Poisoning the peoples Herbs,

Pushing the Humans

Out .

and now the blog scripting just got messed up. great.

Well, anyways, I might post another poem later today so I dont screw this thing upto badly, but untill then, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember the cake! What a memory! Great poem! Great website! Go Girl!
Prairie Schooners