Monday, January 4, 2010

Gah...

Well, crazy time has finally allowed me to post something for you all who were wondering if I was dead or not. Here I am! And with a minor update to boot!
Christmas Vacation is over today, but a last-minute sickness has kept me from joining the normal business of earning my diploma.
Christmas was great, got some useful things like a new controller for the Xbox 360 and a new Mp3 player. Its a touchscreen, and can take pictures and stuff.
Spent the New Years Day Festivities time at a cousins house, and had a rocking time!
Speedy got me Garry's Mod for Christmas, after I sent him a sweet handmade quilt and a copy of Orange Bow for the 360.
Attended a Christian 3-day conference this last week as well and had an amazing time! Probably one of the best few days I have spent this vacation!
Finals are coming, and it looks like I must study.
Untill Next Time!
Sleepingdragon80

No comments: