Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Snow Snow.

And more snow. And wind! Cant forget the wind! All of that together is giving me a moderately bad day. I got stuck in the driveway trying to get to school today. Its so cold, and with this crazy wind, I couldn't feel my fingers after 1 minute of shoveling out. 1 minute. Yeah.

Been having fun on Garry's Mod recently. Got the advanced duplicator and made some rocking fireworks bundles. I also found that a couple of my online friends have it too, so I have been playing with them. Played with Lapizzia yesterday, and we made this awesome NPC fight arena. I got a T-Rex to fight all sorts of things, and its tons of fun. It was quite funny how Rexy hated Lapizzia so much. The button to open the door was to close to his pen, so when Lapizzia pressed the button to open the door, rexy would just chomp him. Very, very lulz.

I have also been attempting to get some of my new NPC packs to work, but no luck yet. I just need to find the right folder to put them in...

Dad got us a new Dance mat for Christmas. I asked for one, and he said he would look. He came back a few days later and said the only ones they had were bundled with a dance game. The only DDR game we dont have for the 360 is Universe 2. I told him that and he promised to look. Christmas Day: I get a box that looks suspiciously like a packaged Dance Mat. I open it, and it is! Only one problem: Its the High School Musical 3 Dance Game and mat. Haha dad, very funny.

If you want to play Garry's Mod with me, my Steam name is sleepingdragon80. Send me an invite!

Off to find some more fun things to do!
sleepingdragon80

P.S.- I noticed All I have been posting are updates, so I thought I should add a video for your viewing pleasure:

No comments: